DANIA BEACH, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 10, 2020–
Chewy, Inc. (NYSE: CHWY) (“Chewy”), a trusted online destination for pet parents, has released its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2020 ended August 2, 2020, and posted a letter to its shareholders on its investor relations website at https://investor.chewy.com.
Fiscal Q2 2020 Highlights:
- Net sales of $1.70 billion grew 47 percent year-over-year
- Gross margin of 25.5 percent expanded 190 basis points year-over-year
- Net loss of $32.8 million, including share-based compensation expense of $37.8 million
- Net margin of (1.9) percent improved 530 basis points year-over-year
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) of $15.5