- Chairman Antonio Horta-Osorio apologises for personal actions
- Quits within one year after taking charge
- Bank appoints former UBS executive Axel Lehmann as chairman
- Lehmann says bank’s strategy is not under discussion
- Credit Suisse announced big revamp in November
SINGAPORE/ZURICH, Jan 17 (Reuters) – Credit Suisse will stick to its strategic overhaul despite the abrupt departure of its mastermind Antonio Horta-Osorio following an internal probe into his personal conduct, including breaches of COVID-19 rules, the embattled bank’s new chairman said on Monday.
Horta-Osorio leaves less than a year after he was hired to help the bank deal with the implosion of