Once again we will be at the Homebuilding and Renovating Show in the NEC in March to present our Tricks and Tips from the tradespeople who do the jobs every day. You can get free tickets for the show by registering in advance, as usual. Get your free tickets here now.
We will be presenting the Tricks of the Trade Theatre at the National Homebuilding & Renovating Show from 23rd to 26th March, at the NEC Birmingham. The presentations that we will be putting one include;
- How to Hang a Door; We explain the fundamentals so that you know what tools you will need and if you take your time you will be able to hand a door successfully yourself.
- How to Skim Plaster; This is our more popular presentation delivered by the DIY Doctor himself, Mike Edwards. Here you will learn how to get skim on to the walls so that it is flat, level and smooth
- How your Electrics Work; This presentation will allow you to understand how your home electrics should work, and explain what you can and are allowed to do as a DIY enthusiast.
- How to Avoid Cowboy Builders; We will show you how to select a good builder who is right for you and your project. We’ll give you tips about how to get the best from your builder and his team so the project goes well.
- How to Budget for and Price a Building Project; We will explain how your builder will go about pricing your building project and what is involved. We will highlight the area where cost can spiral and how you can keep them under control.
As ever the team will be on hand to answer any questions, and discuss your projects. We will have out tool store so you can buy some tools for the projects that we will be discussing. We will also have be able to show you our tool for pricing building projects, Price Doctor.
Don’t forget that you can get FREE tickets in advance, so register for them now!