NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Entry Period/Sponsor: The Classic Car Restoration Club Virtual Car Show Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 08/23/2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 09/06/2022 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor: TN Marketing LLC (“Sponsor”), 2955 Xenium Ln N Suite 10, Plymouth, MN 55441. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are: legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia age 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor, Wizards® and their affiliated companies and its advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to Enter: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received before the Sweepstakes Entry Period. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (“Entrant”). To enter go to the Classic Car Restoration Club entry form page https://go.classiccarrestorationclub.com/submit-your-classic-car/ fill out the entry form and submit. Only one (1) entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period; entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. Requirements of Entry: By submitting your Photo you agree that it conforms to the guidelines and content restrictions below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Photo and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes your photo fails to conform. Your Entry must comply with the following and by entering you represent and warrant and agree that:
• The Photo is the sole, original work of Entrant and is not copied from any other work and does not infringe upon the rights of any third party. Do not copy or otherwise plagiarize your Photo from any source;
• The Photo does not contain any third party copyrighted material, products, trademarks, logos or otherwise violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, logo or mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person or entity;
• The Photo does not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party;
• The Photo cannot be offensive nor contain any elements such as nudity, graphically violent imagery, sexually suggestive imagery or text, or be explicitly racial, profane, slanderous or visually depict alcohol, tobacco, gambling or be objectionable in any way or contrary to the interests of Contest or Sponsor, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor; and
• Entrant will hold harmless Contest Entities from any claim by any third party relating to any rights in the Photo or your Entry.
5. Licensed Rights: Entrants retain ownership of the Entries they submit, however, by entering, Entrant, on behalf of him/herself and any Third Party Participants, grant Contest Entities, the perpetual, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to reproduce, prepare derivate works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use and perform throughout the world the Entry or Photo in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and the Contest all without further consent from or payment to Entrant or any persons whose material is incorporated in the Entry or Photo or who assisting in the creation of the Entry or Photo. Photos may be published and posted online but Entrants agree that Sponsor has no obligation to post or publish the any Photo, that all such postings or publication, if any, will be in Sponsor’s sole discretion and that the posting or publication of any Photo does not indicate that the specific Photo is a winning Entry. If Sponsor at any time receives a complaint (including but not limited to a cease and desist letter, general letter of complaint etc.) alleging intellectual property infringement or any other violation of any third party right pertaining to any element of an Entry Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entry
6. Prize: Four (4) winners will be awarded a Wizards® Detailing Cool Kit (Approximate Retail Value (ARV: $90).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and fees, if any. No substitution permitted or cash equivalent, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted an Entry and is non-transferrable.
7. Selection of Winner: The winner will be determined during the Classic Car Restoration Club Virtual Car Show and will be based on the Judging Criteria. All eligible Entries will be judged by the Sponsor based upon the following judging criteria: (1) relevancy to the Theme; (2) photo quality (3) quality of restoration (collectively, “Judging Criteria”). In the event of a tie, the tying Entries will be re-judged based on overall quality. In the event of a further tie, the tying Entries will be re-judged based on all of the Judging Criteria again.
8. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified via the email they provided at Entry. Potential winner will have to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release (“Release”) within 14 days of the date on the Release to be eligible to be awarded the prize. If a potential winner is a minor as determined by the laws of the jurisdiction in which s/he resides (“Minor”), the Minor’s parent or legal guardian will have to sign the Release on the Minor’s behalf. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification email (email will be sent 3 times over a 5 day period), or if said email is returned as undeliverable, does not return the executed Release within 7 days, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide required information, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. All decisions and results of Sponsor are final and binding.
9. General: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the respective employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, indirect or direct damages, including consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. The Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty. Sponsor will not be liable if Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws rules which could cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
10. Winner’s Name: For the name(s) of the winner(s) (available 30 days after the Sweepstakes ends) send a self-addressed envelope no later than 90 days after the Sweepstakes ends to Classic Car Restoration Club Virtual Car Show Sweepstakes c/o TN Marketing LLC, 2955 Xenium Ln N Suite 10, Plymouth, MN 55441.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, nor is Facebook, Instagram or Twitter associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, Inc. Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. Pinterest is a trademark of Pinterest Inc.