Classic Christmas Oreos dipped in milk or white chocolate and topped with festive sprinkles make for a decadent treat!
Don’t miss adding these perfect Christmas Oreos to your spread along with Peppermint Oreo Sugar Cookies, Oreo Truffles, or Oreo Peppermint Bark.
A Giftable Holiday Treat to Love!
These double chocolatey Christmas Oreos are so simple to make, look adorable, and taste divine!
They also make a great addition to add color to a plate full of homemade treats to gift to friends and neighbors for Christmas.
Why we love them:
- Easy. With only 3 ingredients, these simple treats are ready in 20 minutes!
- Beautiful. With customizable options, they will look classy in their own individually wrapped cellophane or presentation boxes.
- Giftable. They make an easy gift for friends and neighbors and a great addition to a Christmas cookies plate.
The best part is kids and adults love these guys!
Only 3 Ingredients!
- Oreo Cookies – Use any type: classic chocolate, Golden Oreos, peppermint flavored, thin, or Double Stuffed.
- candy coating or candy wafers – I recommend using candy coating or chocolate melting wafers because they are easy to melt and are shiny when they are set. Change the color by using red or green candy melts.
- Sprinkles – change up the type of sprinkles according to the holiday.
Just Dip + Decorate!
- PREP. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- DIP. In a saucepan over LOW heat melt the candy coating making sure to stir constantly. Remove from heat. Use a fork to dip each Oreo in the melted chocolate. Cover completely then gently tap the fork against the side of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate.
- A double boiler can also be used to melt the chocolate.
- DECORATE. Place the dipped Oreo on a piece of parchment paper and top with the holiday sprinkles.
- COOL & STORE. Allow them to cool and dry completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Icing. Pipe on fun Christmas decorations and shapes like stars, ornaments, snowmen, sticking, Santa hat, bell, candy cane, or other festive shapes.
- Candy topping. Before the candy coating sets sprinkle on different types of candy like mini M&M’s, chopped Andes mints, crushed Butterfinger, or crushed peppermints.
- Drizzle. Top with white chocolate chips or white chocolate drizzle. Alternately, top white chocolate Oreos with milk chocolate chips or a milk chocolate drizzle.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a saucepan over LOW heat melt the candy coating making sure to stir constantly. Remove from heat.
Use a fork to dip each Oreo in the chocolate. Cover completely then gently tap the fork against the side of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate.
Place the chocolate-covered Oreo on a piece of parchment paper and top with the holiday sprinkles.
Allow them to cool and dry completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 147kcal, Carbohydrates: 22g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 59mg, Potassium: 26mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 18g, Calcium: 3mg, Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Making this recipe? Tag us!
Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #lilluna, so we can see what you’re creating in the kitchen!